Baked Clam Cakes
1/4 teaspoon Clam Juice
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground sea salt
freshly ground pepper, to taste
1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
1/2 teaspoon dried onion
1 Tsp. Baking Powder
2-7 Oz. Can Minced Clams
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Beat egg and add clam juice.
- Mix baking powder, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
- Add the minced clams to the dry mixture and then add enough of the liquid to make a thick, lumpy batter.
- Grease baking sheet and drop batter by tablespoons onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until browned.